Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best shared hosting provider ...  (Read 995 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Best shared hosting provider ...
« on: April 28, 2023, 11:59:23 AM »
Shared plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Best shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 02:41:59 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan only costs one dollar every month. In addition to that, it provides a wide range of extra features, such as unlimited bandwidth, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, a free website builder, free setup and transfer, and free Let's Encrypt SSLs.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 02:47:21 AM »
Summer Web Hosting Offer! bodHOST offers an affordable shared hosting plan that comes with a free domain name, free SSL certificate, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited storage, and a one-click WordPress installation. It also provides a user-friendly cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1 year of free hosting.

For more details visit: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 04:01:21 AM by davids007 »

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 04:08:10 AM »
My two sites have been on one of centohost.com servers for over a year now.
First rate provider. Setup of site brilliantly easy. Support desk quick, polite and helpful.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2023, 11:56:27 AM »
The best shared accounts are available from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 12:52:16 AM »
I've finally found a good home with Libertyvps.net - good cheap hosting. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2023, 06:28:47 AM »
To put it simply, Hostnamaste.com is the best web host I've ever used. Period.
The hosting packages were cheap for what they offered, but more importantly they were fast and reliable with no downtime, which is important for the sites I run.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn