Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: libertyvps.net and legionbox.com  (Read 975 times)

Childs

• View Profile
libertyvps.net and legionbox.com
« on: May 05, 2023, 12:35:13 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or legionbox.com?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net and legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 01:48:34 AM »
With Libertyvps.net bitcoin VPS I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.
I am always impressed with their price. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 01:40:21 AM »
Try considering rightservers.com Managed VPS.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 12:43:45 AM »
Take a look at Hostnamaste.com openvz vps. The support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 11:50:20 AM »
QHoster.com and planethoster.com services are the best to have a deal with.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them  and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2023, 02:54:31 AM »
My experience with Libertyvps.net has been extremely positive. I have had no problems in working with them to get the account setup and the site published.
Although I haven't had a lot of experience with other site providers, I found it's pricing very reasonable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________