Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server provider ... the best one ...  (Read 1211 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Server provider ... the best one ...
« on: April 28, 2023, 12:11:13 PM »
Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Server provider ... the best one ...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 01:49:08 AM »
You need to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like cloudarion.com web host. Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 11:09:03 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 02:21:19 AM »
The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory. I highly recommend DataPacket.net dedicated servers.
Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2023, 11:39:22 AM »
QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are worth trying.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be  also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 12:59:43 AM »
Give zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers a try.
I've been hosting with them for about 8 months now. No downtime, speedy connection.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2023, 05:41:00 AM »
Try to widen your search to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
1) GTHost.com
2) Cloudarion.com
3) Midphase.com
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 05:42:54 AM by Prosken »
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2023, 12:40:10 AM »
The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans.
This is noted on the page as well. https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn