Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 1116 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: May 23, 2023, 12:43:22 PM »
Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 04:28:19 AM »
I rate GTHost.com 100% in their support and everything. I'd like to thank you for having professionals like them on the staff. Like their instant servers.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 01:59:20 AM »
I am a very happy, long-time ZakServers.com customer. Highly recommend their offshore dedicated servers.
Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 06:22:33 AM »
Depending on the requirement of your website. If your website has more traffic you choose 10GB Hosting Dedicated Servers USA, UK or Europe plans. Its dedicated server hosting plans are reasonable rates. It gives advanced hosting technology and next-gen hardware to ensure lightning-fast performance.
https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-usa

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 11:20:04 AM »
Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2023, 01:44:28 AM »
bodHOST is a cloud infrastructure provider offering high-performance SSD-based servers at competitive prices. It has a global presence with multiple data centers, provides a user-friendly interface, and offers flexible server configurations.

bodHOST Deal - Get 10% OFF Dedicated Server Hosting with code JDS10! Don't miss out on this exclusive offer.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 10:31:08 PM by davids007 »

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2023, 02:29:19 AM »
I initially chose Webhost.pro cheap dedicated servers for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice.
I can give them, but they get a 5 out of 5 for service/helpdesk, without a doubt.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2023, 12:20:44 PM »
AllWebHost is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

AllWebHost Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month

For more details visit >> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 11:29:12 AM by Henryjack »