Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: planethoster.com vs kvchosting.net  (Read 992 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs kvchosting.net
« on: May 30, 2023, 09:56:10 AM »
Comparing servers from planethoster.com and kvchosting.net, which one should I have a deal with and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs kvchosting.net
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 02:53:45 AM »
I am pleased to deal with kvchosting.net solutions. Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution.
Very impressed about the in depth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptime!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 12:38:41 PM »
I vote for kvchosting.net.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 02:27:36 AM »
It has always done a good job for us. I have many web sites hosted at several providers kvchosting.net is one of the best.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2023, 05:17:43 AM »
If you have a problem, they will be there to help you. I highly recommend kvchosting.net ssd web host. I plan on being with them a long time.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2023, 04:59:06 AM »
I've been using kvchosting.net to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)