Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Well stable server to sign up with ...  (Read 1120 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Well stable server to sign up with ...
« on: April 28, 2023, 11:38:56 AM »
Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Well stable server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 01:43:34 AM »
Phenomenal Customer Service! QHoster.com customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 01:47:56 AM »
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on QHoster.com Dedicated Servers.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 12:53:03 AM »
I just got started with QHoster.com web host and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but this one is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient web hosting provider on this planet.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 05:38:09 AM »
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
1) ZakServers.com
2) Speedhost.in
3) DataPacket.net
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023, 04:24:29 AM »
Give QHoster.com a try. Their servers are so damn fast. Uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - great plus for them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2023, 01:56:27 PM »
AllWebHost is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.99% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance. AllWebHost is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2023, 02:12:10 AM »
bodHOST is a reputable hosting provider widely recognized for its reliability and exceptional customer service. With a variety of dedicated server plans, bodHOST offers powerful hardware, including Intel processors and SSD storage, ensuring optimal performance. Their servers come with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, minimizing downtime and ensuring uninterrupted access to your website.

bodHOST Deal - Get 10% OFF Dedicated Hosting with code JDS10! Don't miss out on this exclusive offer.

For more dedicated server plans visit: https://www.bodhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers