Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1105 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: May 24, 2023, 12:31:13 PM »
Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way I have to follow and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 04:25:58 AM »
I am always impressed with centohost.com price for shared hosting solutions. Uptime has always been perfect.
I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 11:12:24 AM »
QHoster.com and hostround.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 02:40:47 AM »
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages. You can trust QHoster.com cPanel web host.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy. Thanks guys!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 05:29:50 AM »
Webhostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services at the best prices. Its cheapest monthly subscription costs only $1.In addition, it comes with an extensive range of other services, like unlimited bandwidth.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2023, 04:13:48 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan only costs one dollar every month. It also provides some of the other services that are included in the plan, such as unlimited bandwidth, SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, and Free Let's Encrypt SSLs. These features are all included in the plan.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2023, 02:30:23 AM »
I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to orangeserver.net website hosting. Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.
All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2023, 04:09:15 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The most basic plan only costs one dollar every month. In addition to that, it provides a wide range of extra features, such as unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, cPanel, and 99.9% uptime.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2023, 01:15:46 PM »
Black.host and planethoster.com services are worth trying.
 They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2023, 04:17:29 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the best and most cost-effective web hosting services. Its most basic package costs only $1 per month. It also provides a variety of extra services such as unlimited bandwidth, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, free website builder, free setup and transfer, and free Let's Encrypt SSLs.