Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server which is right to have a deal with ...  (Read 1141 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Server which is right to have a deal with ...
« on: May 30, 2023, 09:40:41 AM »
Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to opt for the best one, so which way should I go?

Henryjack

• View Profile
Re: Server which is right to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 12:43:11 PM »
First you need to study on providers, Who provide the best web hosting services for your business only choose them.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 02:56:23 AM »
Give Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers a try. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).

_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 12:24:32 PM »
I vote for qhoster.com.
With their  dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own.  Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.  Powered by CPanel, all domains created are equipped with full features of the linux hosting plans.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 01:55:24 AM »
I am happy using their services! QHoster.com solutions have been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Overall I would rate it 9.8/10.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2023, 05:18:34 AM »
Good pricing for https://www.qhoster.com/dedicated-servers.html
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 04:37:15 AM »
Strongly believe the comparison will help you to choose the right option for hosting web sites:
1) Exmasters.com
2) GTHost.com
3) Digitalhost.com
Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.   
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2023, 04:39:18 AM »
DOUBLE thumbs UP to QHoster.com server hosting service! Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn