Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for NL host for my e-commerce site  (Read 6162 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for NL host for my e-commerce site
« on: December 26, 2016, 04:56:23 AM »
Looking for hosting in NL that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
What can you tell me about QHoster.com and its hosting services?

I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Looking for NL host for my e-commerce site
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 09:51:25 AM »
Use Qhoster.com with no doubts.
They have solid servers whcih work with no glitches.
Prices are low.
xmas16 is their 15% off.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 03:46:45 AM »
I would say that QHoster.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried.
Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Pages load fast. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 05:11:11 AM »
As a perfect alternative, give hostplay.com a try!
Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast. Recommend them more than highly.
They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 03:46:00 AM »
Their FB page is informative: facebook.com/qhoster

QHoster.com  service has been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Overall I would rate it 9.8/10.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 02:59:11 AM »
With QHoster.com, everything is fast. Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 06:06:30 PM »
Contact 4goodhosting.com and you should definitely give them a try now. They offer fast and reliable servers for ecommerce sites. The pricing is competitive in my point of view. Their customer support is available 24 hours and I usually get a reply within few minutes with complete solution compare to the major hosts I have used last year. I am so happy about their service. Highly recommend them.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 04:43:02 AM »
 Among others I'd name Libertyvps.net, they would be really best option to get NL hosting. They are offering powerful optimized servers, stable network and support that really care.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 04:35:23 AM »
 I can say Libertyvps.net got to be the best in the business. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 05:13:37 AM »
 As I know Libertyvps.net is reliable hosting with excellent service. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and their prices are fair.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 04:52:49 AM »
I'd say Libertyvps.net seems to me the best option to get NL hosting solutions. Services are affordable and servers work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.