Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: RapidDedi Servers  (Read 4391 times)

techie

• View Profile
RapidDedi Servers
« on: January 18, 2017, 03:58:00 AM »
 Hello there!
Please help me to define a host that is good at providing performance stable dedicated servers?
I think of having a deal with RapidDedi.com, do you know them?
Have you got a personal experience with them?
Thanks in advance.

Trink

• View Profile
Re: RapidDedi Servers
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:31:23 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are woth your attention.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 04:24:18 AM »
There is no denying the fact that a2hosting.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional US web host.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 03:51:21 AM »
To my mind RapidDedi.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 08:06:36 AM »
I want to say that hostingsource.com provides stable and reliable servers taking into account the needs of all their customers.
They have troubleshooting support and prices are affordable.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 03:59:12 AM »
 As I see servers from RapidDedi.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters. These guys know how to keep everything working. Just choose the suitable plan and you will definitely be satisfied.