Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any good place to get servers in Mexico?  (Read 9590 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Any good place to get servers in Mexico?
« on: September 13, 2013, 05:36:54 AM »
hey guys,
I would like to know what are the best web hosts to get servers in Mexico along with local IPs.
Having done a search I found digitalserver.com.mx - I know nothing about them.
need to consult with you, dudes. Are they reliable?
How is their uptime? Any info on them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Any good place to get servers in Mexico?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 03:35:10 AM »
Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy.
When I contacted them telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour. They are always willing to take that extra step.

You know, digitalserver.com.mx is one of the best Mexican Hosts available in the net.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 07:02:00 AM »
I have never heard of them before.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 04:27:46 AM »
Using the code: 50MXN - you will get 50% first month of any dedicated server in México.
You know digitalserver.com.mx is reliable Mexican web host that has nice reputation for offering professional hosting services along with real Mexican IPs.
Their customer support is exceptional - contact them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 01:02:14 AM »
Give a try digitalserver.com.mx - its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
==> Uptime and speed are perfect.
I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 03:43:29 AM »
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by digitalserver.com.mx, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtimes. When i transfer my files they are so fast.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 03:43:07 AM »
I suppose you can get any reliable option from a host in NA region. My preferable host to get server solutions is Aspnix. You will get featured plans, reasonable prices and skilled team, you can use them for sure.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 04:26:58 AM »
 According to my knowledge Newpush is offering high quality dedicated server solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:33:16 AM by techie »