Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which VPS is better to sign up with?  (Read 5981 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Which VPS is better to sign up with?
« on: February 20, 2017, 08:25:17 AM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com?
What's your would-be choice?
Any ideas?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 04:17:13 AM »
==>> SolVPS.com is really cool option where you can order cheap Linux and Windows ssd vps hosting solutions.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 06:27:53 AM »
 I believe you need to have more reliable names. I can highly recommend Hostwinds.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 08:27:30 AM »
You know both mentioned companies - a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
They have rock-solid servers whcih are supported well around the clock.
Prices are competitive. Whatever a host you hav a deal with, you'll have quality services in any case.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 07:37:13 AM »
If I were you, I will sign up with 4goodhosting.com. This is the company you can trust as they are the most trustworthy and honest host I have used to date. VPS are fast and very powerful. Pricing is competitive. There are no hidden fees. Their customer service has been very responsive. I am very happy with the 100% uptime. I have no regrets using their service. Go ahead and contact them.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 04:59:54 AM »
I strongly believe that SolVPS.com is the best solution if you need ssd vps hosting deals (both Linux and Windows).
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 07:04:54 AM »
Hostwinds is professional well-known Litespeed ssd hosting provider. I was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 04:56:03 AM »
You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

I can recommend kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting packages. Uptime is perfect.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 04:25:22 AM »
Why not to give a host with multiple server locations choice?

It is QHoster.com - these guys will meet your demands.
Here are some of their server locations: Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), etc.

So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 07:08:31 AM »
    I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy vps hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.