Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap and trustworthy server to stick ... can you help me out?  (Read 5311 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Cheap and trustworthy server to stick ... can you help me out?
« on: February 02, 2017, 07:27:37 AM »
Can you help me out in choosing a right server provider comparing deals from hostingsource.com and cloud.co.za?
What would you advise me to do?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and trustworthy server to stick ... can you help me out?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 01:28:50 AM »
I am totally impressed by hostingsource.com services and their dedicated servers:
RAM - 12GB, SSD Storage - 150GB - SSD (H/W RAID - 1), Transfer - 15TB
Price - $39/mo (1st month discounted price - $19.5/mo)
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button. Servers are fast and stable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 06:20:58 AM »
 I recommend Kvchosting.com as best place to get server hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for streaming and responsive support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 03:04:59 AM »
I host two different sites with Hostwinds. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.
They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 04:14:19 AM »
  Check out server plans from Hostzealot.com. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of features and skilled responsive support.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 07:58:12 AM »
Have a look at servers from hostsailor.com, they have solid servers with high uptime and quality support.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 02:39:54 AM »
Hostingsource.com?

Yeah, it is professional well-known US web hosting provider. I am impressed by their dedicated servers - pricing is cool.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 05:07:33 AM »
As to my experience with demontech.net hosting for last 6 months - I would say you can rely on it.

The connection/download page speed is very good. 
I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 03:31:18 AM »
As I know Hostzealot.com offers 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. This truly reputable host will always be on top.