Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD shared hosting to sign up with ...  (Read 12573 times)

Pots

• View Profile
SSD shared hosting to sign up with ...
« on: January 24, 2017, 09:15:46 AM »
If you have to opt for the best SSD shared account comparing deals between a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com , which plan would you sign up with?
Tell me reasons of your would-be choice please.
Thanks. 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: SSD shared hosting to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:03:03 AM »
What are your specific requirements? I mean disk space, data transfer, Linux or Windows os, etc.

I believe that you will really enjoy your ssd hosting experience dealing with hostwinds.com web host.
All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 05:45:08 AM »
 I suggest Kvchosting.com as best place to get ssd hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for streaming and responsive support.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 09:52:28 AM »
All premium hosting accounts from ifastnet.com are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Support is second to none.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 10:12:16 PM »
From my personal experience, 4Goodhosting.com is the most trustworthy SSD shared hosting provider. I've been with several hosts before but all of them are waste of time. They said that site setup is free but later on they have hidden fees on my bill. I am very thankful with this host. Servers are very fast and efficient. There are no downtime so far. Go ahead and choose them without any doubt.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 03:48:05 AM »
I totally agree with the others, kvchosting.com and their ssd web hosting solutions look really perfect.
What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 06:22:32 AM »
 I'd say that Hostwinds.com would be best option to get really fast ssd hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 08:38:51 AM »
It's difficut to choose between a2hosting.com and ifastnet.comas they are proven to be the best in delivering SSD hositng services in a webmaster-friendly manner.
Support is online around the clock and they fix issues in no time.
Whatever a host you stick to, you'll have quality services in any case.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 01:35:01 AM »
You can trust kvchosting.com, their uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration.
The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.  This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.
I haven't had single problem yet.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 06:37:52 AM »
 As I know Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy ssd hosting solutions to reach high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 02:53:41 AM »
I've been with SolVPS.com for about a month. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 06:35:53 AM »
There is no better option than Hostwinds to use. I really love their high stability and fast speeds. Support team are responsive guys with good knowledge of server management.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 09:24:03 AM »
iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts. Their uptime is high and support is second to none.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 08:22:59 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use ifastnet.com services as they have resourceful plans with high uptime and affordable rates.
Support  is online for 24 hours.

braveluke

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2017, 03:14:13 AM »
SolVPS could be a great domain to use in my point of view.