Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Can you help me to make a right choice?  (Read 4814 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Can you help me to make a right choice?
« on: February 03, 2017, 07:52:30 AM »
Deals from QHoster.com and Yougottohaveithosting.co.za are attractive from my point of view and I hesitate which host is better to stick to? What would you advise me to do?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Can you help me to make a right choice?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 01:31:52 AM »
QHoster.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 04:43:01 AM »
If you are unsure about them, you can use 4goodhosting.com. I have been with them last year and I can say that the speed of my sites has been very quick. My bookmarking site has been running fast and always up 24/7. The pricing they offer is really affordable. I have had no issues at all. Support is fast and very responsive on my requests. Just give them a try.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 05:06:22 AM »
I'd recommend to use server plans from Hostzealot.com with no hesitations. You will receive high performance hardware, helpful responsive team at low pricing rates.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 02:30:30 AM »
How much disk space and data transfer do you require?

I can draw your attention to hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com - they are the two reliable US web hosts I know.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 03:39:30 AM »
What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

I would highly recommend http://dailyrazor.com/
Having read some customer hosting reviews about the quality of their hosting services, I decided to give them a try. TRUE, it is perfect US web host.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 05:52:56 AM »
Check out services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 02:51:20 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
Extremely knowledgeable and very patient, it has been outstanding to work with. Their server locations are: Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________