Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which server to stick to?  (Read 5170 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Which server to stick to?
« on: February 14, 2017, 09:14:20 AM »
Which server is better to stick to comparing deals from a2hosting.com and cloud.co.za?
What do you think?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Which server to stick to?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:41:55 AM »
Could you be more specific? Server locations? HD? RAM? DATA TRANSFER?

I would recommend https://dcxv.com/en/dedicated.html
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

1minhlakin

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 03:26:52 AM »
I personally think cloud.co.za is better.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 05:54:39 AM »
As I see server hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be really suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 05:06:28 AM »
QHoster.com will work fine for your needs.

Support has been outstanding. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly.
So far I haven't had any downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 04:11:51 AM »
 The best server hosting solutions are provided by Maxihost.com.br. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 04:25:20 AM »
    I think you must try RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 04:28:17 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted ones like demontech.net - their dedicated servers look great.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!