Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which dedicated server should I get?  (Read 7825 times)

1minhlakin

Which dedicated server should I get?
« on: February 17, 2017, 03:21:52 AM »
I would like to run bots on games specifically runescape on a dedicated server and thus I would like to know which dedicated server is good for this purpose? Will CPU be able to handle the most bots if I run a lot at one time?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Which dedicated server should I get?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 09:08:03 AM »
Servers which yougottohaveithosting.co.za provides can be suitable for oyur needs.
They offer Dedicated servers with up to /22 subnets available
Pricing from only $170 P/Month
EU &  USA Locations Available

Coupon Code: 9OJH0B8IH4 20% (Valid for all forum users). 

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 04:15:17 AM »
You can trust dcxv.com - their dedicated servers are suitable for your needs, OP.

These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 04:13:10 AM »
   If you are looking for quality server I can name a1dedicatedservers.com. They have powerful service, helpful support and solid networking at low pricing.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 09:28:43 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 04:14:21 AM »
You need to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
I can recommend Hostplay.com servers (Russia, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Sweden locations).
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 05:53:06 AM »
I would like to run bots on games specifically runescape on a dedicated server and thus I would like to know which dedicated server is good for this purpose? Will CPU be able to handle the most bots if I run a lot at one time?

You can contact centohost.com, tell your specific requirements and their team of experts will find the best hosting fit for your needs. Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team. They currently have promo codes 35% off for dedicated servers for 3 months with code "35OFF3M"
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 05:28:51 AM »
   I always use Hostzealot.com provider for solid servers and responsive support. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 11:05:12 AM »
Its better if you sign up with 4Goodhosting. I am very happy using their dedicated service. Servers are fast enough for your gaming apps to run fast and efficiently. Customer service has been very fast and always online. Their agents are professional and always respond in few minutes often with full solution. They are the most trusted one I've been with. If I were you, I will definitely try them.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 06:19:17 AM »

===>> superbithost.com will suit all your demands on the most favorable terms. They are professional.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 03:40:47 AM »
 You should rely on a1dedicatedservers.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their support team is skilled and fast.

nancy123

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 08:03:51 PM »
You can contact centohost.com, tell your specific requirements and their team of experts will find the best hosting fit for your needs.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2017, 03:35:34 AM »
   I suggest RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.