Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 3869 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: March 22, 2017, 07:43:04 AM »
Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com provide attractive VPS deals in Europe and I'm in two minds which way is better to follow?
What do you think?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 03:34:31 AM »
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! It is called QHoster.com team.
Their support is TOP, their support guy added me on Skype so he could help me better and answer my questions. Their server setup is ok
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 03:05:46 AM »
It's better if you use 4Goodhosting.com. Based on my long time use, their VPS servers are extremely reliable without any downtime. Pricing is reasonable compare to leading hosts I have seen. Support is 24/7 active and they are very prompt! My support emails are responded in few minutes and when I use the live chat the agents in just few seconds. I am so grateful.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 06:37:50 AM »
 I recommend Kvchosting.com as best place to get VPS hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 03:36:46 AM »
I know pretty good Linux and Windows VPS hosting solutions in Netherlands offered by Libertyvps.net
This experience has been great. They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________