Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server at low prices with high uptime and quality support  (Read 6238 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Server at low prices with high uptime and quality support
« on: February 28, 2017, 08:49:32 AM »
Hostingsource.com and cloud.co.za servers are nice for me and I need to know which way is better to follow?
Any ideas?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Server at low prices with high uptime and quality support
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 04:56:57 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

If you require secure and professional dedicated hosting services, I believe dcxv.com will suit your needs.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 04:33:47 AM »
I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 04:23:44 AM »
Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

I can highly recommend superbithost.com and their well-balanced servers with multiple server locations.
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 04:13:02 AM »
If you are in search of server hosting you can use Okayservers.com deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 07:03:39 AM »
Have a look at servers from hostsailor.com and webhostingbuzz.com, they are solid and well-balanced and prices are low. Support is helpful for 24 hours.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 06:21:34 AM »
==>> KVChosting.com would be great solution.
Everything has impressed me:
 - great network and server uptime,
 - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
 - helpful, professional customer support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 04:39:56 AM »
 You should give a chance to RapidDedi.com they are the best in this realm, their servers are not pricey and uptime is high and their network is fully-redundant.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 07:44:43 AM »
You can use or rely on 4goodhosting. Their service is amazingly excellent. Their uptime is perfect and high quality. Their servers are very reliable compare to the leading hosts today. Plus, the pricing is reasonable and the customer service is super fast when responding to my support requests. Go ahead and try them.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 04:44:27 AM »
==>> HostingSource.com IS Great Web Host!  8) 8) 8)

All questions were answered and not just some of them.
And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 03:25:43 AM »
Indeed Okayservers.com would be best option to get high performance servers and stable solutions. Support is really skilled.