Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need hosting for dotclear, joomla and wordpres sites  (Read 7106 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Need hosting for dotclear, joomla and wordpres sites
« on: March 21, 2017, 06:20:49 AM »
I need to consult with professional webmasters here at this community.

Could you provide any info on hostwinds.com and their web hosting, customer support services?
The thing is that one of my friends recommended me to transfer some of my sites to their servers (dotclear, joomla and wordpres).
Are they ok for running such sites?

Do they offer any discounts or specials?
How professional are they?
Where can I read customer hosting testimonials about the services they provide?

Thanks in advance.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Need hosting for dotclear, joomla and wordpres sites
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 06:00:12 AM »
 I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 03:32:44 AM »
I can say hostwinds has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.

+ use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 03:25:29 AM »
Go ahead and give hostwinds.com a try.
The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in a month or so), but that is common.
I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 04:43:21 AM »
All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

Hostwinds will serve your demands.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 05:51:52 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and affordable deals with professional available team.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 05:31:12 AM »
Go ahead, hostwinds.com is ok. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

bryandaniel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 09:45:20 AM »
Go ahead, hostwinds.com is ok. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
Agree with you. I will choose hostwinds.com, too

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 04:51:17 AM »
  I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 08:20:30 AM »
Webhostingbuzz.com and QHoster.com provide attractive plans with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Prices are low and support is second to none.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 03:48:22 AM »
 Take a look at Everest.net service. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

johntkc

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2017, 10:53:08 PM »
All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

Hostwinds will serve your demands.
Agree with you !