Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS deal to sign up with ...  (Read 3852 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS deal to sign up with ...
« on: April 04, 2017, 08:44:55 AM »
A2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com VPS deals were advised me to try and I'd like to know which plans would you have a deal with and why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 03:56:23 AM »
I am not familiar with the hosts you are asking about, but think that you need to widen your search.
I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands like centohost.com - their vps hosting plans look really attractive.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 07:03:38 AM »
Pretty good ssd vps hosting packages offered by kvchosting.com team.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 05:27:41 AM »
==>> http://libertyvps.net/

IT would be the best deal!
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to this host next week.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 07:15:40 AM »
If you need quality ssd vps hosting with everything needed for quality service take a look at Hostwinds. You will get powerful servers, stable network and professional support always available to assist.