Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need reseller hosting package in US  (Read 3845 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need reseller hosting package in US
« on: March 27, 2017, 03:13:25 AM »
Require 80 gbs of disk space, 1000 gbs of data transfer, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
Having done a search on hosting providers in US, I found only hostwinds.com - their pricing looks affordable.
Are they reliable? Have you ever tried them before?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Need reseller hosting package in US
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 07:52:25 AM »
Have a look at reselling from webhostingbuzz.com and a2hosting.com,  plans contain many useful resources with high uptime and quality support.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 06:55:54 AM »
I can honestly say that Hostwinds.com is the best host for your needs. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. Servers are properly maintained and provided with highest performance and uptime.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 03:35:30 AM »
Try to check out kvchosting.com and their reseller hosting plans - start from $14.99/mo.

No complaints so far, and I recommend this host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 03:54:21 AM »
I can express the point that hostwinds.com is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost. 
My sites have run fast and the cost is amazing. I host audio, video, sign ups, etc. I could not be happier! Use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)