Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need stable cloud host  (Read 4788 times)

Morris

• View Profile
need stable cloud host
« on: April 07, 2017, 04:42:35 AM »
I need host that I can trust my projects in terms of stability.
What cloud based hosts can you recommend me to look at?
I have found Everest.net - any info on this web host?
What can you say about their customer support?

Thanks in advance.

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: need stable cloud host
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 06:59:17 AM »
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use hostingsource.com cloud hosting.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 03:55:39 AM »
    I believe you should do research on them via google search and define with specs you need. In accordance to my own research I suggest you trust Everest.net services, because they have responsive support and reasonable pricing on their featured plans.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 05:37:09 AM »
 I know with cloud hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 02:40:06 AM »
I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the cloud hosting industry like ssdcloudservers.com
My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 04:10:37 AM »
 According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 04:13:47 AM »
As I see for now Everest.net techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are. Thanks.