Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need reliable Mexican web host for my wordpress  (Read 3950 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Need reliable Mexican web host for my wordpress
« on: April 18, 2017, 04:04:31 AM »
Looking for wordpress MX hosting solution with high stability and affordable pricing.
Any experience with digitalserver.com.mx?
The thing is that I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs. So, are they trustworthy?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Need reliable Mexican web host for my wordpress
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:42:06 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking about. But know much good related to superbithost.com
This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 03:14:20 AM »
I might add, they fixed it within 20 minutes of me emailing support.
I also like digitalserver.com.mx pricing for such feature-rich web hosting packages.
Glad I decided to host my web site with this decent web hosting provider in Mexico.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 05:04:37 AM »
Maybe QHoster.com?

Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.
They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 05:25:23 AM »
I can honestly say that digitalserver.com.mx is the best host in the world. Their uptime has been great for my sites.
I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!