Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for well-balanced server in Sweden  (Read 5657 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for well-balanced server in Sweden
« on: May 24, 2017, 04:56:01 AM »
Hey guys,
Are there any reliable web hosting providers with well-balanced servers located in Sweden?
I need to help one of my clients, he requires:
 Linux
 24 GB - RAM
 1 TB - HD
 12 TB - Bandwidth
What can you say about warez-host.com and their servers? Are they stable, fast?
Any alternatives please?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Looking for well-balanced server in Sweden
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 05:05:44 AM »
 If you are looking for quality option I recommend Exmasters.com. They are time-tested company with affordable prices and quality hardware.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 08:41:19 AM »
Hostingsource.com servers are worthwhile.
 Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 04:13:32 AM »
The guys at warez-host.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. I like their pricing for Sweden servers: https://www.warez-host.com/dedicated-sweden.php
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 01:59:44 AM »
Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new dedicated servers purchases.

I'd like to say that warez-host.com is what all web hosts should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 04:27:19 AM »
 You can rely on Exmasters.com. As for their technical support department, they are great and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 03:44:59 AM »
So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. Warez-host.com has won my business.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 04:27:51 AM »
  I can say Okayservers.com is perfect option for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 04:31:57 AM »
Don't hesitate to submit a ticket to warez-host.com team, telling your specific requirements.
They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)