Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: pay with bitcoins for DO services  (Read 4072 times)

Morris

• View Profile
pay with bitcoins for DO services
« on: May 31, 2017, 07:27:56 AM »
 Hi there!
I'd like to suggest you decent service provided by bithost.io which provides digitalocean hosting accepting bitcoins and other on a hourly billing terms.
They have cool deals suitable for those who want to pay with BTC.
I hope it will be useful.

robert4u

• View Profile
Re: pay with bitcoins for DO services
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:58:28 PM »
Thanks for sharing but the same questions arises do Digital Ocean allow reselling in such way? How they handle abuse?

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 05:11:40 AM »
Using bithost.io service you can receive digitalocean based solution using bitcoins as a payment, their servers are created, deleted, resized in real time and I am using them for my webapps testing, it is very useful because of hourly billing.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 04:56:43 AM »
 According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 03:26:35 AM »
 In my opinion their service is top-notch, very user-friendly and useful. I have tried bithost.io recently and it is quite unique offer nowadays not because of crypto currencies accept, but due to hourly billing.