Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared hosting in Mexico? Pay via paypal  (Read 3564 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Shared hosting in Mexico? Pay via paypal
« on: June 05, 2017, 02:03:04 AM »
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx?
Their hosting is based in Mexico - this what I need.
Require 10 gbs of HD, Linux + 200 gbs of data transfer.
What hosting provider would you choose if you were me? Why?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Shared hosting in Mexico? Pay via paypal
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 05:39:41 AM »
Try to look at superbithost.com bitcoin shared hosting deals as a PERFECT ALTERNATIVE
My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 06:07:40 AM »
 I ca name ViUX.com that is trustworthy experienced cloud based host perfectly suitable for any website. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 03:20:23 AM »
Digitalserver.com.mx is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
I definitely would recommend them to any friends of mine.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________