Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hosting.co.uk vs hostingsource.com  (Read 590 times)

Kruassan

• View Profile
hosting.co.uk vs hostingsource.com
« on: June 07, 2017, 08:37:32 AM »
Which deal would you sign up with comparing plans from hosting.co.uk and hostingsource.com?

Trink

• View Profile
Re: hosting.co.uk vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 06:38:58 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com, they are the best in the IT world.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 03:48:57 AM »
I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service.
I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to hostingsource.com
Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 05:06:49 AM »
 My suggestion is Hostwinds.com deals. This company has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 03:44:48 AM »
What are your specific needs? Do you need Linux or Windows hosting? VPS, Dedicated or Cloud Server?

I've been with hostingsource.com for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good.
Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 06:55:03 AM »
I know hostwinds.com gets highest mark for every feature of their hosting. Their customer support is great. Servers are fast and networking is highly stable.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2017, 07:54:35 AM »
Hostingsource.com is the company I'd have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 03:19:41 AM »
I'd like to say that hostingsource.com is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
I like this dedicated server package:
Xeon E5 2670 - 8 Cores CPU
RAM - 12GB, SSD Storage - 150GB - SSD (H/W RAID - 1), Transfer - 15TB
Price - $39/mo (1st month discounted price - $19.5/mo)
Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 05:37:32 AM »
If you are in search of fast server hosting you can go with Kvchosting.net without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 09:19:54 AM »
I do believe hostingsource.com is the best host to have a deal with.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

robert4u

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 11:07:28 AM »
for hosting.co.uk seem to be fine

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 02:58:37 AM »
Well, hostingsource.com team lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Kruassan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 07:36:09 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use hostingsource.com services as they are proven to be the best in delivering quality services in the IT world.
Will write more about them later on.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 05:19:07 AM »
 I can name Libertyvps.net that would be best for vps hosting. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.