Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need Linux VPS (IN MEXICO). Please recommend good host  (Read 4581 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need Linux VPS (IN MEXICO). Please recommend good host
« on: June 22, 2017, 03:40:30 AM »
I am going to host a e-commerce site and need to find a good Linux VPS hosting account.

IN MEXICO: Linux, 40 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM + 1,5 TB of bandwidth.

What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx VPS hosting solutions?
Any information on superbithost.com and their bitcoin vps hosting services?

What can you say about their stability and customer care?
Are they the host I can rely on?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Need Linux VPS (IN MEXICO). Please recommend good host
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 04:01:46 AM »
All I can say superbithost.com offer an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times. Their Bitcoin vps hosting plans look well-priced.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 02:59:24 AM »
I'm hosting two websites at digitalserver.com.mx and I have never had a problem.
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
They are good, real good!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 07:03:11 AM »
 I must admit that superbithost.com have exceeded my expectations and provided solid servers and stable network.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 07:51:15 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com are able to satisfy the needs of yours, the OP.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 04:05:27 AM »
Think that digitalserver.com.mx is the best option for getting vps hosting in Mexico.

Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.
This decent host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 04:10:00 AM »
To my surprise, response from superbithost.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt..
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!