Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to have a deal with ...  (Read 4480 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS account to have a deal with ...
« on: June 23, 2017, 08:51:41 AM »
A2hosting.com and QHoster.com VPS accounts are attractive for me and I don't know which way is better to go?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 04:00:22 AM »
All I can say that I am fully-satisfied using QHoster.com VPS service: Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
The uptime with gigapros is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 06:03:42 AM »
I can say hostwinds.com would be perfect for you. I highly recommend their service, not only that their server is fast and rock-solid but also they have fast and very good support team.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 09:17:07 AM »
Well both mentioned companies - A2hosting.com and QHoster.com - are reliable and trustworthy and their plans are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters al over the IT world.
 Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 02:13:16 AM »
QHoster.com would be the best bet! I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 06:43:03 AM »
 I know Hostwinds company has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 03:22:45 AM »
My suggestion is http://libertyvps.net - 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!