Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with  (Read 5304 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with
« on: June 30, 2017, 06:46:30 AM »
VPS deals from hostsailor.com and webhostingbuzz.com are nice for me and I wonder which way is better to sign up with and why?

robert4u

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 11:07:50 AM »
webhostingbuzz is more reliable while hostsalior is cheap option.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 02:51:35 AM »
  To my mind Hostingsource.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 06:48:44 AM »
What are their server upgrade protocols? For example, are they able to update and upgrade their servers without downtime? If so, how? During what hours of the day/ night do they make those updates?

I can also recommend a2hosting.com services and their ssd vps hosting packages.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 07:21:27 AM »
 As an alternative option my recommendation is Hostwinds, not only because their server is fast and rock-solid but also they have responsive and skilled support team.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 06:04:40 AM »
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Try to look at libertyvps.net and their vps hosting deals in Netherlands. They accept bitcoin.
+ you can get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 07:15:38 AM »
 I'd like to say Kvchosting.net is really nice option to get vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 07:45:09 AM »
I am happy using hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting solutions. Their network uptime looks really cool.
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2017, 05:16:14 AM »
I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.
Can draw your attention to Vortexnode.com and their affordable VPS plans.
This host gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!