Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good Windows Web hosts to order servers?  (Read 7816 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Good Windows Web hosts to order servers?
« on: September 24, 2013, 03:41:38 AM »
I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that Aspnix.com supports these features and offers nice windows servers in USA and Germany.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
Re: Good Windows Web hosts to order servers?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 03:38:11 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 12:54:19 AM »
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc.
Highly recommended aspnix.com if you are in search of reliable and professional windows web hosting service.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 05:13:12 AM »
According to my research Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows server solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 03:46:54 AM »
Can say that aspnix.com has always done a good job for us.
Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 03:47:47 AM »
There are no better option than Aspnix to get quality windows dedicated servers. They have rich experience and trustworthy services.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 05:29:16 AM »
I like aspnix.com features:
 - Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Hyper-V VPS
 - RAID Disks up to 400GB, Memory up to 6GB
 - UNLIMITED High Performance Bandwidth
Besides, the abundance of positive feedbacks makes them the most preferable.
Their VPSs start from $37/mo - looks to be good one taking into account resources and features.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 11:44:15 PM »
According to my research Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows server solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

I didn't have any experience with Aspnix.com  web  hosting deal. According to me ,I vote for  XnYnZ.com Here they have six  types of web hosting plans.All plans includes special  kind of features.   They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 05:06:33 AM »
You will not go wrong if you give Aspnix.com a try. It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
They're a place to call home for your sites, without question. Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 03:40:30 AM »
The only good Windows hosting provider I've tried is only 4goodhosting.com. The thing that really has impressed me is the solid and very reliable servers. So far, I never had any problems using their service. When you need support, they are always their and willing to assist you anytime. Responses are very fast and clear. Go ahead and deal with them.