Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: stable hosting with decent performance  (Read 5588 times)

Childs

• View Profile
stable hosting with decent performance
« on: July 11, 2017, 03:43:17 AM »
 I am going to host several simple WP landing pages and big e-commerce project, so I need to find stable hosting with decent guaranteed uptime and performance.
What are your views on Everest.net cloud ssd hosting solutions?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Morris

• View Profile
Re: stable hosting with decent performance
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 03:47:05 AM »
According to my knowledge Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 04:09:08 AM »
Why not to give kvchosting.net a try?

Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH THEM!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 03:33:13 AM »
  You can use Everest.net with no hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 06:20:57 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted web hosts like QHoster.com (I call it all-inclusive web host).
Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount! It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 04:33:21 AM »
  You will be pleased dealing with Everest.net cloud based service. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 04:10:35 AM »
My favorite is http://hostingsource.com
They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.
I'm happy with everything... overall, it is excellent host!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 04:37:55 AM »
There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. When you face such offers it seems like a great chance is knocking at your door.

You would rather choose Hostwinds.com SSD LITESPEED HOSTING DEALS.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. I call it all-inclusive web host. Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 07:49:48 AM »
Why not to give viux.com and their cloud web hosting a try? These guys are professional in all the ways.
What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 07:38:04 AM »
Everest.net is an ideal company to hosting e-shops with. They have enough resources in their plans to run e-commerce projects in a successful manner.