Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in EU  (Read 5616 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS in EU
« on: July 12, 2017, 09:40:51 AM »
Is QHoster.com the best VPS provider in EU?
How stable and reliable are they from your point of view?

Morris

• View Profile
Re: VPS in EU
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:54:24 AM »
I would say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get vps in Europe. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 07:36:24 AM »
Hostsailor.com is the best hosting provider in Europe.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 03:03:14 AM »
I've been using QHoster.com for one website or another for about 9 months.
They are the tiniest bit more expensive than the discount web hosts out there, but they more than make up for difference with reliability, flexibility, and above all else, customer service.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 04:51:49 AM »
  I know Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 03:41:19 AM »
Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

QHoster.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far.
We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 06:36:40 AM »
 According to my research Libertyvps.net is quality host. You will receive high performance and stability of both servers and network. Support guys are polite and helpful.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 03:39:40 AM »
I would say that QHoster.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried.
Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately.
Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
Pages load fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 05:19:44 AM »
You should rely on Libertyvps.net vps hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.