Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 4966 times)

Pots

• View Profile
SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: July 18, 2017, 06:02:01 AM »
Which SSD VPS account is better to sign up with comparing deals from a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 04:08:17 AM »
Now I'm with hostingsource.com which provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 05:56:15 AM »
Take look at Hostwinds.com hosting with them you'll get no troubles at all. You will get  everything needed for any webmaster, high available support and stable  network.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 06:26:17 AM »
There are tons of web hosts claiming they are the best out there, but not all of them really are.

I would say that kvchosting.net is the host you can rely on in any situation. They are trustworthy. Their ssd vps plans are affordable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 07:08:26 AM »
  I am using Hostingsource.com and highly recommend to you! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 06:44:20 AM »
 I can say Hostwinds is trustworthy company. I was so impressed with their service so I ended up moving all my sites to them. By far I am extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they provide highest stability in my experience.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 06:11:59 AM »
In my opinion Kvchosting.net would be definitely nice option for your needs. They are time-tested host targeted at high performance and stability, definitely recommend.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 08:28:00 AM »
As I know a2hosting.com is the best SSD hosting provider  with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
The company is well-known in the sphere of hosting service and pricing is quite acceptable for the web masters whose priorities are stability and reliability.