Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server in NL  (Read 4929 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Server in NL
« on: August 09, 2017, 09:29:21 AM »
I'm looking for a cheap and reliable server n NL and hostsailor.com was advised me to try and I wonder if they are as good as they are spoken about?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Server in NL
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 02:47:07 AM »
 I'd like to say Okayservers.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 05:05:45 AM »
 I am sure Hostsailor.com is the host you can rely on. Server speed has been great, uptime is perfect and their customer support is really professional.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 05:07:05 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support. Technical support is very important; 2) Value for Price; 3) Uptime. Reliability
You can rely on warez-host.com and their Netherlands dedicated. They are powerful and super fast. You will be pleased, OP.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 03:39:01 AM »
 I'd say Exmasters.com would be nice option to get everything needed, because their services are time-tested and well-known among webmasters from all over the world as reliable and trustworthy.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 04:39:42 AM »
You can look at other web hosts as well. I know superbithost.com offer cool dedicated servers (bitcoin) in EU.
The very few times I needed to call support my problems were promptly addressed and remedied. They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 04:45:09 AM »
  If you need reliable server solutions you can trust hostsailor.com. Their server solutions are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Prices are reasonable.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 04:36:33 AM »
IMHO, QHoster.com is great web host. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt..
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2017, 05:03:11 AM »
Think that you, OP, will not regret having looked at warez-host.com servers:
==>> https://www.warez-host.com/dedicated-netherlands.php
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!