Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need right hosting  (Read 3541 times)

techie

• View Profile
Need right hosting
« on: August 21, 2017, 05:43:49 AM »
Hello,
Would like to help my client choosing the right web hosting provider. Budget is $7/month
I have seen hostwinds.com offered nice hosting packages.
Are they reliable?

Thanks.

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Need right hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:01:13 AM »
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
Have had no issues. My sites where all transferred free and everything went smooth.

Hostwinds.com is offering discount - Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 06:02:42 AM »
I am glad to use hostwinds.com service.. From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks them a lot. I get low cost, good service and no problems.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 07:38:43 AM »
According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall reliability is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 04:35:42 AM »
I have been a client of hostwinds.com for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The company states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)