Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

bitcoin cloud hosting

(1/2) > >>

Morris:
 Greetings folks!
I have found bithost.io that offers cloud hosting powered by DigitalOcean starting from just $0.01/hour.
Their service is billed hourly and they are fully bitcoin accepted with also dogecoin and litecoin.
Servers are provisioned in less than a minute.
What do you think about their services? Trustworthy or not? Any similar solutions available?

JDHD:
My experience with bithost.io has been 100% positive.
Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features.

I paid some Bitcoins for 2 hours dedicated server usage. I tested my apps - cool solutions. Thanks for sharing this info. I'll tell my friends.

Ghonts:
WOW, bithost.io are COOL guys!  8)

--- Quote ---Memory - 2GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 40GB, Transfer - 3TB, Hourly Price - $0.04
--- End quote ---
Nice opportunity to test applications. Pay Bitcoins. Uptime is perfect, for me (100%). Recommend their services.

Prosken:
I would recommend bithost.io site to anyone, without reservation. I will also be adding another domain in the future.

I've been with Bithost.io for 3 months now, and I've never had a single issue with my website.
My site is always up, and if ever needed any additional help, I've always received great turnaround time.

TARTAK:
All I can say is that Bithost.io is an excellent service that offers the personal touch.  8)
Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. They are great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version