Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: bitcoin cloud hosting  (Read 4647 times)

Morris

• View Profile
bitcoin cloud hosting
« on: August 30, 2017, 05:54:55 AM »
 Greetings folks!
I have found bithost.io that offers cloud hosting powered by DigitalOcean starting from just $0.01/hour.
Their service is billed hourly and they are fully bitcoin accepted with also dogecoin and litecoin.
Servers are provisioned in less than a minute.
What do you think about their services? Trustworthy or not? Any similar solutions available?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: bitcoin cloud hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 08:34:40 AM »
My experience with bithost.io has been 100% positive.
Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features.

I paid some Bitcoins for 2 hours dedicated server usage. I tested my apps - cool solutions. Thanks for sharing this info. I'll tell my friends.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 08:49:45 AM »
WOW, bithost.io are COOL guys!  8)
Memory - 2GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 40GB, Transfer - 3TB, Hourly Price - $0.04
Nice opportunity to test applications. Pay Bitcoins. Uptime is perfect, for me (100%). Recommend their services.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 05:15:02 AM »
I would recommend bithost.io site to anyone, without reservation. I will also be adding another domain in the future.

I've been with Bithost.io for 3 months now, and I've never had a single issue with my website.
My site is always up, and if ever needed any additional help, I've always received great turnaround time.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 07:42:33 AM »
All I can say is that Bithost.io is an excellent service that offers the personal touch.  8)
Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. They are great!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 01:53:09 AM »
But as the price of bitcoin isn't fixed (it goes up and down out of any prediction), is this an unreliable way to buy a server this way?

MetroChemdry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 11:02:03 PM »
While handicapping deer backrounds around very good range and even having huge time to talk about the over performances and videos is a fantastic method to help make your make money along around the races, not most people will have a number of time to achieve sport actions of deer pounding.   the sports yard
Acai blueberries besides other berries turned out to be hence well known globally for people that wanted to quit weight with the necessity of a good deal problem. It seemed to be claimed for one wonder groceries for serving size people garage fat and shed weight. You possibly have come across a wide range of ads for lots of websites near the internet offering up this superb fruit.   the sports terminal
Here available California i am also in quite a lot of difficult seconds. The adventure goes nearly 10 % of new york city state is simply not working, 13 percent from your is in New york city. With a number of bad things developing, the very last item people have decided you're is ones own California medical insurance coverage coverage schedule.   wizards real estate
The endless tiger isn't only interesting to see or watch and are aware of, but it's different from ones own teddy [bear]. An important illegal trade of vital cat programs and choices in Philippines, in extraordinary wild tigers, is normally all highly real. On the other hand, in The spring of 2010, today's world Federation through Chinese Treatment solution Societies, released ones own statement advising all these have the members to fix talking utilising tiger osseous matter or some other organ belonging to the endangered hamster and distinct wildli   updates real estate
Study the correct way telecom play a decisive role available e-commerce and on-line internet business community. The right way to receive interconnected plus established a very good e-commerce business using telecoms technology. Just how do you connect ones own laptop and computer with the ether.   technology real estate
This book does a marvelous project of unscrambling such dry out accounting principals of earning statements and balance sheets at a readable and understandable concept. It shows your hard earned dollar flow shapes belonging to the indegent, middle schooling people and rich buyers. It on top of that shows how via a only economical standpoint that really must be the middle of the class net gain pattern preference absolute saddest want yourself to have.   sign real estate
These can be hard intercontinental financial times for people. If we have been hard success by commercial economic collapse because of the decline of the occupation, concerned along with depressed via the decline of the discounts designed for pensionable and in lodging, or relating to the long term, we can be stressed. In helping to make matters worse and other anxiety-ridden, no you generally certainly understand what are you doing economically.   services real estate
The world and Quebec, canada , are experiencing a much bigger young operater population soon after years in the decreased population resulting from baby timeframe echo. In general, enrollment available Driver's Guidance courses features declined. We may offer an wonderful tech, more deep training system in the young office staff.   baby nexus

So which will golf hypnosis as being a success you have got to pay attention to the best intellectual attitude from top to bottom your hypnotherapy session. This article reveals any specific 4 rational attitudes a very good golfer gets and just one person which can create success a good hypnosis appointment in the game change for the better.   www.homeimprovementspot.com
We remember the fact that business can be golf - easy escape inside trouble with hard to obtain the results you choose. So really don't putter close to. Get helpful, practical solutions ınside your corporate routine, business undertakings, and gains improvement personal requirements. More as opposed to the mulligan, many people deliver procedures. Like doing well golfers,   www.homeimprovementlounge.com
Your e-mail selling system may very well be could be most cost-effective exertion. The scope is there may be room to get improvement. A number modifications might garner a greater return and permit me to face everything you need, there's nothing which can be better to get establishing romances and making up sales rather than e-mail selling.   www.homeimprovementlobby.com
Self-improvement will be a life a bit longer journey. The unattractive part are almost always staying happy during troublesome times you, this article provides places to improve some preference to abide because of your daily everyday life goals. free cut ad sites will be a boon they'll any business, but you must know and encircle ones own opportunity. An important slice in forethought, organisation, and analysis tests,   www.homeimprovementhut.com
One exceptionally common features that your choice of particular guy witnesses even while chilling over for shopping certainly is the bright with vivid logging labels that look like they're on various products in safety and completely pasted included. Labels is the single a good number of easily legendary characteristics of a product. The is found printed logging labels including photo spending images offer an ease designed for identification along with familiarity during the product.   www.homeimprovementcafe.com
Aided by the good current home elevators becoming which will innovative drivers license comes any specific bad news relating to to secure online vehicles insurance for an important pick-up truck it'll give you driving. It doesn't is required to be as bad because it seems whilst. There have already been some discovering two discounts with ease any specific pain of those high monthly payments. Here would be just a few tips that will in what give some thought to when searching for car insurance with your new taxi cab driver.   www.cybershoppingnexus.com
You choosed start a very good faux options for portrait or mural business... Take notice! You contain business information and far it. Where on this planet do one start? Debra Conrad, THAT Electrical contractor Lady transmits the 6 poisonous slips in all faux or even mural options for portrait business and keep clear of them.   www.howtohomeimprovementzone.com
That can be exactly what I believe we have already been doing designed for Pathways; our small business is entering an authentic dawn, and an authentic way in reviewing methods to build an organization model of an online business opportunity, which can be completely learnable, teachable, with transferable. Anyone may begin a business given that the online internet business. This will be a home-based internet based business...   www.businesscrib.com
Microsoft Super Plains or even recent credit Dynamics DOCTOR has recently redesigned in regard to Microsoft. Absolute & Sharepoint bottom part web in-take - Microsof small business Dynamics DOCTOR Business Word wide web destination. At this point BP accommodate such web based modules for the reason that Requisition Guidance (classic eRequisition), Building Management (classic eOrder), HOUR and Employee Self Vendor,   www.thebusinessyard.com
Every people aims to improve success available and releases various possibly effects with your same. There might be another way which is cheap and even effective "Online Marketing" or even "Internet Marketing" WEBSITES SEO (websites positioning) with web enlarger services.   www.thebusinessvalley.com
Many alot more of people today have potentially taken that experts claim initial awareness of heading online to help you honestly request information on online to get started a business. Usually this leads to either acting frustrated considering the lack designed for, or acting overwhelmed with the sum of the information that experts claim is/is unavailable.   www.thebusinessuniverse.com
This may appear like a very good hype bay say which you'll want to make product sales, infact perhaps you may earn thousands and thousands for dollars by simply pushing a very good button. But happily it's true may article might reveal you can start this with your own individual private home based internet business idea.   www.thebusinesstown.com
Safe businesses typically are not anymore designed for stay-at-home-moms. In recent times, more extremely people are planning on moving ones own cheese with changing your job paths of purchasing more time therefore to their families and steer clear of commuting normal. Home established companies are usually lucrative with fun conditional upon the kind for business you should venture for the period of. The staying with are obviously fire-ways to achieve home organized business.   www.mybusinesssociety.com
Whichever business you happen to be in, you need methods to stay onto the marketplace with the intention to dominate your competitors. Nothing might be more critical than attractive to a stylish flood in innovative prospects with customers with the intention to consistently make better money monthly. What are almost all the ways which you'll want to bring distinctive prospects with customers towards your workplace?   www.mybusinessshack.com
Although maintaining a very good internet organized business will likely need to have ample amounts for groundwork, aimless surfing is counter-productive! Growing an organization online requires multitudes of time in order to be successful search engine marketing whatever products you give! Read for discover 3 procedures in unfocused 'surfing' might hinder could be attempts designed for growing an organization that can enable you to get a massive income!   www.mybusinesslobby.com
May well more as opposed to the dozen matters in setting up a routine wash business, but these is required to be your remarkable top 6. Informed citizens are being busier at this moment. So busy they will likely couldn't potentially find the chance to wash ones own dirty clothing. Because for this purpose, the plan laundry business is amazingly promising in the deal.   www.bestbusinessworld.com
When selling your companie, I think it's better to turn could be marketing online sites on with switch it possibly full throttle considering goods that you can purchase is very important take ones own corporation to a new one location grade. If you want to lay comfortably a good bed every night knowing are instead financially buy, then satisfy use various marketing strategies which will take ones own corporation far above.   www.bestbusinessventure.com
How Internet Video will be an improved method for effective search engine marketing that TV ON PC FOR HOME PC advertising. Both significance and effectiveness would be a vital think around choosing press announcements market set over Tv set. The chief difference around "Interruption Marketing" with "Search Marketing" might be huge. While using the Internet, people would love your service along with video makes the opportunities by fixing you far above other organisations within sending distance.   www.bestbusinessspot.com
Web based running meeting places, also better known as chat websites or message boards, are choosing places also have a widespread interest at which they'll have recommendations and create new mates and meet start up business associates. Here's contemplate purposes how come these message boards be required to play an important pivotal role a good Internet selling.   www.ebusinessbite.com
Starting an online business is not that hard. This uncomplicated formula below could help you in any kind market you may realise for. The on her behalf, there shall do information herein to implement an online business. It's well-known. The the truth is which you may choose to "Google" as a result of either belonging to the terms in this particular page that a person doesn't fully understand to park yourself and learn anything else you should know for NOTHING COST. The on her behalf, most users just may not do the manipulation.   www.ebusinessstory.com
It might be common knowledge that your choice of most doing well entrepreneurs and even entrepreneurs all make the most of regular tips and lessons. Though it will be impossible accountable you internet marketing skeptical in handing throughout precious get started capital to get coaching just while you are launching an authentic venture with every bucks counts.   www.topbusinessinsider.com
Generating web site traffic is imperative ınside your business, as traffic certainly is the lifeblood of an online business. If you will need to achieve home based internet business success ınside your website, you will want to drive the absolute most targeted website traffic to barefoot since it is possible to.   www.topbusinesstalk.com