Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Offshore hosting from a decent provider  (Read 153 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Offshore hosting from a decent provider
« on: September 12, 2017, 10:55:16 AM »
Is libertyvps.net the best offshore VPS hosting provider?
Do you know any decent alternatives to them?

ccihosting

• View Profile
Re: Offshore hosting from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 08:08:24 PM »
It depends on what you plan to run on their server. The country where the server is hosted is the jurisdiction for its content.

ccihosting

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 05:59:14 AM »
CCIHosting.com is an offshore hosting provider based in Panama offering offshore hosting services since 2002. True 24x7 technical support via live chat. They own the data center in Panama City, one of the top locations for offshore requirements.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 03:38:44 AM »
So far reliability has been great as well. Can't complain about anything.

Libertyvps.net team have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 06:38:33 AM »
You will make right choice if you give libertyvps.net offshore web host a try.
This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support, however I would expect that this is mainly due to the lack of customer calls that are taken as the service is intuitive and quite easy to use. I can highly recommend their hosting to others.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 04:49:38 AM »
Take a look at some alternatives. Say superbithost.com and their cool bitcoin offshore hosting deals will be good.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 07:51:44 AM »
Can say that superbithost.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 06:08:26 AM »
I'd like to share my experience dealing with libertyvps.net web host.. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!