Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need well-balanced windows server in UK  (Read 2884 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Need well-balanced windows server in UK
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:19:29 AM »
Hey guys,
Are there any reliable web hosting providers with well-balanced servers located in UK?
I need to help one of my clients, he requires:
Linux, 32 GB - RAM, 1x2 TB - HD, 16 TB - Bandwidth, Windows
What can you say about SolVPS.com and their servers? Are they stable, fast?
Any alternatives please?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Need well-balanced windows server in UK
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 06:35:51 AM »
You will be pleased running your sites at SolVPS.com servers. Their customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Need well-balanced windows server in UK
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 07:53:08 AM »
Vortexnode.com is trustworthy. Support is great. They are highly reliable, professional and they provide excellent and fast support.
The live chat help system has always been very helpful. Check out their dedicated servers. They have servers located in US, UK and Canada.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________