Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: I'm looking for an affordable price  (Read 3839 times)

Trink

• View Profile
I'm looking for an affordable price
« on: September 06, 2017, 08:52:49 AM »
Deals from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are attractive for my needs and I'm in two minds which way is better to follow?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: I'm looking for an affordable price
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 07:57:24 AM »
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Think that kvchosting.net and their ssd web hosting solutions look really perfect.
They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 05:13:44 AM »
No doubt, kvchosting.net is good web host. I have never had a problem with up-time, but my sites are low-traffic.
You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 06:47:33 AM »
Yes, totally agree about kvchosting.net and their services.
Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!
I can give this ssd web host DOUBLE THUMBS UP!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 04:51:23 AM »
You will be pleased with Libertyvps.net - they are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
I use their VPS server I must say I'm impressed with this hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 07:52:44 AM »
IMHo, hostwinds.com will suit all your demands. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)