Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

linovus.hosting vs hostwinds.com

(1/2) > >>

Gans:
Solid servers from linovus.hosting and hostwinds.com are nice for me and I am in two minds which provider is more preferable to buy and why?

TARTAK:
Hostwinds.com is a good and better than the best, according to me. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.

Gesse:
Deals from hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting are reliable and solid and plans contain a lot of useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably. Any provider you choose it'll be good for you IMHO.

JokerJJ:
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds team will pass on the savings to you.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

JDHD:
I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting forum discussion boards.

Hostwinds.com is cool ssd litespeed host. Recommended!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version