Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: linovus.hosting vs hostwinds.com  (Read 4852 times)

Gans

• View Profile
linovus.hosting vs hostwinds.com
« on: September 15, 2017, 08:59:52 AM »
Solid servers from linovus.hosting and hostwinds.com are nice for me and I am in two minds which provider is more preferable to buy and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: linovus.hosting vs hostwinds.com
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 07:41:22 AM »
Hostwinds.com is a good and better than the best, according to me. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 08:34:56 AM »
Deals from hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting are reliable and solid and plans contain a lot of useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably. Any provider you choose it'll be good for you IMHO.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 07:53:47 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds team will pass on the savings to you.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 07:08:21 AM »
I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting forum discussion boards.

Hostwinds.com is cool ssd litespeed host. Recommended!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 06:07:38 AM »
Well, Hostwinds.com have been nothing but superb.
Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 09:43:40 AM »
The mentioned companies - hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting - are respectable and trustworthy companies which are able to satisfy the needs of all their customers with high uptime and quality support.
Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality support.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 03:32:25 AM »
I would like to say that hostwinds.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Greatly recommend these guys. I like their services.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)