Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: trustworthy cpanel host  (Read 6265 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
trustworthy cpanel host
« on: May 30, 2014, 04:09:04 AM »
I need to know all solid and trustworthy hosts that could be ideal for web hosting with cpanel and 24/7 knowledgeable support. One of my friends recommended me to try hosthongkong.net services. Any information you have about their uptime and support?

techie

• View Profile
Re: trustworthy cpanel host
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 02:36:45 AM »
I think you should give a chance to hosthongkong.net services. You will receive high stability of plans, useful features and skilled support staff.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 02:15:39 AM »
According to my knowledge hosthongkong.net would be really best host to get reliable hosting solutions. You will get stable low-cost deals with skilled polite support.

jackriddik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 04:04:37 AM »
have not heard about them. they might be new in market so first have a good and enough research about them then only give them chance to look after your business hosting.
Avail best Dedicated Hosting at very affordable price at Trijit

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 04:31:23 AM »
You can also check out Qualityhostonline.com cPanel hosting deals.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 03:39:17 AM »
I really like hosthongkong.net webhosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable prices and knowledgeable support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 01:00:59 AM »
If you need a good host with really professional and responsive support, can recommend you to compare:
==>> netyep.com, dreamhost.com and glowhost.com web hosts.
Contact them, you will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 10:51:02 PM »
I need to know all solid and trustworthy hosts that could be ideal for web hosting with cpanel and 24/7 knowledgeable support. One of my friends recommended me to try hosthongkong.net services. Any information you have about their uptime and support?

I didn't have any experience with hosthongkong services.
If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.If you searching  Linux Based cpanel and 24/7 knowledgeable support web hosting service visit 9CubeHosting.com They have three types of VPS hosting plans starts with $20.00
All plans includes special kind of features.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.