Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: ssd shared hosting  (Read 6807 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
ssd shared hosting
« on: May 30, 2014, 05:04:57 AM »
 I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
They should have unlimited features and ssd.
I have already found Kvchosting.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?

techie

• View Profile
Re: ssd shared hosting
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:41:29 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? As I know Kvchosting.com is offering high performance servers, featured plans and knowledgeable support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 02:18:21 AM »
I have only positive comments to make about the service and back-up of Kvchosting.com. It makes a pleasant change to receive the sort of help you get from this Host.
They are really good to take care of their customers!
I like their discounts on ssd vps hosting deals:
1. Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 07/15/2014 ($76.91/M for $49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr)
2. Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS June 15th 2014, Midnight!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 05:20:52 AM »
  According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 07:13:07 AM »
KVChosting.com is decent and reliable hosting provider which work with no glitches.
Servers are solid and their prices are not high. Tech staff is active and responsive any time you contact them. 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 04:28:05 AM »
Why not to give Servikus.com a try?
They're offering cheap hosting deals based on ssd. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price. They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.
Try a new promo code HOSTING90OFF. It's 90% for first month for all new customers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 05:06:39 AM »
  I know that with Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and skilled support.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 04:43:50 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability and quality customer care of Kvchosting.com. I really fond of their featured plans and helpful support.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 07:08:03 AM »
iFastNet.com and a2hosting.com are good hosts with SSD technology on their servers which are online around the clock.
And their prices are competitive.
Plans have many useful resources and their uptime is high.