Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS deal in Europe on lovely conditions  (Read 4028 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS deal in Europe on lovely conditions
« on: October 03, 2017, 09:27:43 AM »
Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com were advised me as they best VPS providers in Europe and I need to know which company would you recommend me to try? Any thoughts are welcome.   

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal in Europe on lovely conditions
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 06:51:05 AM »
We'll be with QHoster.com for a long time to come I think. And would recommend anyone to give them a try.
First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 04:51:09 AM »
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.

QHoster.com is good web host.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 07:08:43 AM »
Qhoster.com hosting packages includes a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 08:24:43 AM »
You know Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their plans include nice networking features that make your business easier to run.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 04:05:02 AM »
You can also go with warez-host.com and their team of professionals. They offer VPS deals in EU.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all vps hosting plans.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 06:53:14 AM »
+ one more vote for QHoster.com web hosting services.
It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)