Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid VPS deal with quality support  (Read 4929 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Solid VPS deal with quality support
« on: October 04, 2017, 09:32:44 AM »
As I know linovus.hosting and vpsfront.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and their prices are not high and I have to make a right decision, so what's your advice?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Solid VPS deal with quality support
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 06:20:53 AM »
As I know, it is always better to choose time-tested and trusted web host. So, can also recommend dailyrazor.com vps deals.
24/7/365 live chat support has proven very useful for me and all requests have been dealt with very fast.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 07:25:17 AM »
Check out hostwinds.com ssd vps deals. Try to use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 09:22:27 AM »
I have looked through plans from  linovus.hosting and vpsfront.com and want to say they are both reliable and trustworthy and their prices are competitive. They are able to meet all your requirements, webmasters.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 05:25:54 AM »
They have a lot of features available starting at their hosting packages - $20/month - their features are hard to beat.
Their customer service makes it a no-brainer. I've been very happy with their service and recommend VPSfront.com to anyone.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 06:35:37 AM »
Choose warez-host.com vps, OP! I call it all-inclusive host.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new vps orders.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 06:23:37 AM »
You can rely on Libertyvps.net - get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
They have the best Tech and general support I have experienced.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)