Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need you help in making a right choice ... please...  (Read 3473 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Need you help in making a right choice ... please...
« on: October 10, 2017, 09:21:55 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Barbariannetworks.com are in mind and I hesitate which way is better to go?
What would you do being in my place?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Need you help in making a right choice ... please...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 03:31:27 AM »
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. I moved my personal site to QHoster.com and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 05:28:56 AM »
Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant.
However, I don't feel that the help goes beyond scripted responses and links to knowledge base articles, and perhaps no further help is needed.

Barbariannetworks.com is ok. You can rely on them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 04:51:54 AM »
What I can recommend is to contact rareservers.com team of professionals.
The best thing is that I have now been using them for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 04:03:03 AM »
Speed of my sites is great and I would like to say that my visitors are happy with the speed upload of my pages.
All in all, I'm happy to deal with QHoster.com web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!