Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid and cheap server in US  (Read 4372 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Solid and cheap server in US
« on: October 13, 2017, 09:25:09 AM »
Hostingsource.com and hostround.com servers are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Solid and cheap server in US
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 05:24:56 AM »
Hostingsource.com claim to be a top notch web host - i can say that it's true.
Their features impressed me a lot when I started hosting one of my web sites.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 09:17:36 AM »
I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean QHoster.com and Linovus.hosting.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 04:48:29 AM »
Give hostingsource.com team a try. The site speed is good. Their servers are secure. The prices are fair.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 07:09:42 AM »
Taking into account your needs, you  can trust kvchosting.net - Their servers are very stable.
So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 04:37:47 AM »
There is no denying the fact that hostingsource.com is well-known professional US web host.
I use their hosting service to support a professional Web site. Nothing fancy, nothing for sale, nothing speed-sensitive or bandwidth-intensive, just a plain vanilla Web site.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!